We recommend and fit the best quality contact lenses from all major brands to provide you with the best vision and comfort. We offer many options to fit your needs and lifestyle such as:
- Astigmatism Lenses
- Bifocal Lenses
- Extended Wear Lenses
- Soft lenses
- Monthly Lenses
- Daily Disposable Lenses
We also fit custom made lenses for unusual prescriptions or eye disease such as keratoconus. Our optometrist can digitally measure the shape of your eyes with corneal topography. This computerized data can detect any undesirable changes in your cornea caused by wearing contact lenses. This technology will ensure the best fit and long-term eye health with your contact lenses. We use a bio-microscope to examine how the contact lenses are fitting on your eyes and we can detect signs of dryness and deposits on the lenses. We want you to love your contact lenses and we will take time to ensure your lenses are performing to your satisfaction.
We offer you:
- Great products and service
- Competitive pricing, comparable to 1-800-Contacts
- Full credit returns for unopened boxes of lenses should your prescription change or are wanting different lenses
- Convenient annual supply orders with lenses manufacturer rebates
- Direct shipping to your home or office
- Convenient online ordering
If you have any questions or concerns about your contact lenses, or would like to use your insurance, contact us and speak with our contact lens specialist.